The treatment will include the following treatment steps:
1. Pre-treatment inspection
• Conduct a thorough inspection of the infested areas
• Apply approved control agents to cracks, crevices, bed frames, selected furniture, carpet edges, drawers, wardrobes and light fittings in treated bedrooms and other harborages as may be determined by our technician.
3. Post-treatment inspection
• Where all areas of the property are treated; Carry out a follow up inspection and treatment as required 14 to 21 days following the initial treatment.
4. Safety Guidelines
• You must vacate the premises during treatment and for at least 1 hour after. Any fish tanks inside the premises must be covered with cling wrap and have the pumps turned off during treatment
5. Customer responsibilities post-treatment
• Do not mop or vacuum floors or upholstered furniture for at least 14 days following treatment – this will avoid removal of our control agents.
• Where the whole property has been treated we will offer a 30 day warranty subject to the client having followed any and all instructions set out in this proposal and/or given by the technician that performs the initial service. (No warranty is offered for partial treatments or where our instructions have not been followed). Longer warranties cannot be provided, as re-infestation from new visitors is always possible. The risks of future infestations can be mitigated through ongoing management.
7. Ongoing management
• Minimising the chances of bed bug infestations can be achieved through good housekeeping policy. If the housekeeping staff know what to look for, and carry out the appropriate checks when cleaning rooms, bed bug problems can be detected early. Speak to Pink Pest Services about potential training programs.