Amazing customer service and a product that works
Get rid of termites & pests without exposing
your family & pets to dangerous chemicals
Sydney residents turn to Pink for safe pest control
solutions that eradicate pests quickly...
- Upfront Prices with No Surprises: Binding quotes from insured, uniformed
professionals (not contractors) before we start
- No Harmful and Toxic Chemicals: Eradicate termites, cockroaches, ants,
and pests quickly without risking your health
- 100% Rock-Solid Guarantee: Over 36 years experience and fully accredited by
PestCert, Australia’s premier pest control accreditation body
Pink Pest Control Sydney Will Get Rid Of Pests Using Safe, Proven Methods to Eliminate Irritating, Harmful and Embarrassing Creepy Crawlies.
Sharing your home with pests or termites is no fun. Pink Pest Control Sydney specialise in effective, family-friendly, and safe pest control. Our full-treatment methods are guaranteed to rid your home of termites, cockroaches, spiders, white ants, fleas, birds and rodents - quickly and efficiently.
Contact us now for fast, friendly service in all suburbs of Sydney.
Need a Sydney Pest Control Specialist? Choose Pink.
- Over 36 years experience
- Free written quotes BEFORE we start
- Professional, uniformed technicians
- Sydney's Termite Control Specialists
- No mess, no fuss and no disturbance
- Fully licensed and insured
- Australian family-owned and operated
- Fully accredited by PestCert, Australia’s premier accreditation body for pest and termite managers
Our Extensive Range Of Pest Control Services:
Find termites before it’s too late with the latest non-invasive termite detection technology.
Termite Inspection & Treatment
We’re Sydney’s termite specialist. We help you effectively detect, treat and eradicate termites.
We use safe methods to stop ants, spiders, bees and wasps putting your family’s safety at risk.
If your home has been invaded by cockroaches, we can get rid of them once and for all.
Commercial Bedbug Treatment
Sydney hotels call us to deal with their bedbug problems and protect their reputation.
Say goodbye to rats and mice without putting your children and pets in harms way.
More About Pest Control...
Pest Control - “Pest control is the regulation or management of a species defined as a pest because it is detrimental to a person’s health, the ecology or the economy. This is usually performed as a regular service to homes to prevent infestation of pests like termites, cockroaches, ants, bedbugs, silverfish and fleas. Conventionally, pest control involves complete eradication, especially in the case of termite control.”
Pest Inspections Sydney - “A pest inspection is a thorough visual inspection of the accessible areas of a building for timber destroying pests such as termites, borers and fungal decay.”
Enviromentally Friendly Pest Control - “Enviromentally Friendly Pest Control is pest control implemented with pest control products that have low toxicity and are biodegradable and thereby reduces the amount of toxins in the house and environment.”
Pet Friendly Pest Control - “Pet friendly pest control products are low toxicity and environmentally friendly pest control treatments that have no negative side-effects on pets.”
Domestic Pest Control - “Domestic pest control services cover all pest control treatments carried out in homes and apartments.”
Termites - “Any whitish ant-like social insect of the order Isoptera that live mostly in warm regions tropical regions. Many species feed on wood, often destroying trees and wooden structures, such as houses. They are also referred to as white ants.”
Termite Control - “Use of an integrated program to eradicate termites, combining methods such as modifying habitats, excluding termites from the building by physical and chemical means, and using mechanical and chemical means to destroy existing nests.”
Termiticide - “A termiticide a liquid chemical designed to kill termites. It works by bonding to the soil particles which are picked up by the termites as they move through it.”
Quick FREE Quote
Most Quotes Responded To In 15 Minutes
Get A Quick FREE Quote
Our team are standing by to answer your questions and provide a quote on your termite problem
We will never share your details with anyone.
"The person who came was helpful and it seemed that nothing was too much of a bother. I've since had trouble opening the outdoor rat traps to check the baits and have arranged for someone to come and show me how to do it. The person on the phone was also helpful and arranged a time to suit me."
Good information, especially about PESTCERT, friendly staff, always on time, very good service all around...thank you
Mal and Pink Pest Services
Have Been Featured In These
Pink Pest Services
is a Family-Owned
Ensuring Our Results And
Your Family's Safety With These
Recent Posts on Pest Control
- Warning: Generic Pesticides are Creating Super Pests!
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Alarmed By Daddy Long Legs Spiders
- How to Identify and Discriminate Dangerous Spiders
- The Signs of Termite Entry You Need To Look Out For
- ATTN Landlords: So Your Tenants Brought Silverfish With Them… Now What?
- Australian Bedbugs on the Rise
- What’s Attracting Cockroaches To Your Home
- 7 Keys to Keeping Your Pet Flea-Free
- Home Invasion; The Threat of Pests to your Home
- Cute Facts About Creepy Cockroaches
Recent Posts on Termites
- The Signs of Termite Entry You Need To Look Out For
- An Introduction To Termites (Part Three)
- An Introduction To Termites (Part Two)
- An Introduction To Termites (Part One)
- Facts about termites
- Even Public Monuments Are Not Sacred To Termites
- How to Protect your Home from Termite Invasion
- What to do and What Not to Do When You Discover Termites or Other Pests in Your House
- The Tell Tale Signs of Termite Infestation
- The Invisible Threat of Termites